Thursday, October 1, 2009

Progress at Anesthesiology department ❤

One more day till the rotation's over; it's been a short one week :) I can't say I've enjoyed everything there though ..

Displeasures:
1. having to arrive at uni, change into operating room(OR) scrubs and be seated at the AN conference room by 8am
2. standing for hours during a surgery just watching (doing nothing)
3. seeing disgruntled people (luckily only one lady doctor i saw was)

Pleasures:
1. sometimes the tutor of the day actually lets me do "stuff" hehehe
2. i witnessed the delivery of a baby, my first ever!!! :D (caesaeran section)
3. kind tutor goes out of her way to drill me w questions (which was partly uncomfortable ahah) and make me understand what's going on

Sure, it was tiring and sleepy at times, but all in all I had a fulfilling week :) Nothing can replace the sense of joy felt when everything finally makes sense; it's like the world opened up a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment